Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome JL Collectors






Over the last few years I have been able to work with many talented designers and through our Designer Series releases I recently got to team with Big Lou Tanahara. Our recent collaboration came about after Lou and I spoke about finding a JL car to go along with his new Sledster fladbed. By the way, the Sledster is amazing. I mentioned to him that I designed a custom Buick back when I working the Racing Champions hot rod line that would be a perfect fit and compliment the sled very nicely. After exchanging a few paint chips and some artwork we got it done. Look for the release of this custom Buick in R6 of the Forever 64 line and make sure you pick up a few extra so you can display one on the sled.

Tom Zahorsky
Senior Design Manager
Johnny Lightning

2 comments:

  1. Great casting and artwork design.
    Looks like a perfect fit together!
    Are both colors available in R6?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Tom and Lou love the flame job. Jeremy Morin Pres. of the Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club

    ReplyDelete