Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Diecastspace Sprint Car



Check out this outlaw! Johnny Lightning will be in Vegas at the Super Convention next month to show off this special release of the Diecastspace sprint car. I thought it would be a cool way to thank CJ and his staff for helping to bring collectors together and for their continued support. These will be part of our Forever 64 line release 13. I had some questions already on why the car number is 51. I have to be honest about this one. I'm a big football fan and being from Chicago you automatically grow up loving the Bears. A few months back I had the opportunity to meet one of the toughest guys to ever play the game, Dick Butkus. I had him sign a JL car for me and thought the number 51 fit for Diecastspace. Tough, cool guys!

Tom Zahorsky
Senior Design Manager
Johnny Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment