Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dodge Monaco



I was very excited today to get in the new '77 Monaco casting. Roscoe would be proud! The body is spot on and after a little cutting away of some window flash, I really got to appreciate the casting and the time I put into making this the most detailed casting to date. The wall thickness on the hood and body are perfect and I have been incorporating details to the underside of all new hoods. When released as a police car, this Monaco will have the option for a new lightbar and police wheels. This Dodge will make an awesome addition to the JL collector line and Forever 64 line. It's great to add another 4-door to the line because I have plenty of demolition derby paint schemes ready to roll out.

Tom Zahorsky
Senior Design Manager
Johnny Lightning

3 comments:

  1. I love the detail on the bumper, front end and around the windows. Great job, can't wait to get my hands on one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice details in this one, I really enjoy when the big companies show how is going on the modelo.

    I hope get this one in to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tom, If you want me to sand that Monaco down, just send that piece my way!

    ReplyDelete